A bit of administrivia: we’re going to be testing some new templates for a couple/few days, so don’t be surprised if the site looks a little different every time you check in. We’ll settle on something soon! Thanks for your patience. (And feel free to comment on the templates you see! We’ll figure out which one was up when you commented.)
Daily Archives: March 7, 2012
- Interesting moral psych research - changing languages changes moral decision-making sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/… 1 year ago
- Pope Francis pursues sinner across the roof of the Vatican - The Onion humor theonion.com/articles/pope-… 1 year ago
- Noah's Ark was one thing... Given current existential threats, is it now time to build a "Space Ark"? spacenews.com/article/opinio… 1 year ago
- Kiloton equivalent asteroids hit the Earth all the time. B612 Foundation wants to do something about it - great video vimeo.com/92478179 1 year ago
- What Science Can and Cannot say about Ethics: academia.edu/6658629/What_S… #ethics 1 year ago
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell: A Philosophical and Ethical Book Review
- "I Will Wait For You": The Meaning and Morality of Waiting
- Is Power Evil? The Ethics of Power
- Martin Luther King, Ethics, and the Law
- Science Proves Religious People Are Stupid and Atheists Are Smart
- Peter Singer Reconsiders His Ethics
- Should Christians Care about Space Exploration?
- Presenting and Defending Your Dissertation Proposal in Ethics and Social Theory at GTU
- After the Death of Bin Ladin: A Just War Assessment of Afghanistan
- 9/11 – Remembering and Rebuilding
Search the MoralMindfield
- Broiling Base Pairs: Is It Unnatural to have a CRISPR Genome?
- Reflections on the San Francisco Archdiocese Sprinkler Case
- Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence
- Concupiscence and Evolution
- Self-Assertion as a Virtue
- Review of Cosmos Episode 1: Giordano Bruno Steals the Show
- The Transhuman Visions Conference – My Synopsis
- Mitochondrial Replacement: The Issue isn’t Mitochondria
- What Marius represents
- Space Ethics: Is Exploration a Moral Imperative? Why to Go or Stay Home
- Guest Post at CatholicMoralTheology.com – Biotechnology Needs More Attention
- Media Says Pope Francis Calls for “More Mercy, Less Orthodoxy”
- The Composition of Our Lives
- Should Ethicists Be Held to a Higher Moral Standard?
- Climate Change Enhanced Wildfires: Will These Burned Forests Grow Back?