I just recently learned of this new blog catholicmoraltheology.com run by several professors of moral theology (some of whom are my friends). Really good stuff, makes this part of the web look a bit dingy… Oh well, all the better for you fair reader! Go forth and learn moral theology. And we’ll do what we can on this end to stay competitive…
August 1, 2011
Catholic Moral Theology Dot Com
By Brian Green
This entry was posted on Monday, August 1st, 2011 at 9:15 pm and posted in Brian Green, Catholic, Philosophy, Religion. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Interesting moral psych research - changing languages changes moral decision-making sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/… 3 years ago
- Pope Francis pursues sinner across the roof of the Vatican - The Onion humor theonion.com/articles/pope-… 3 years ago
- Noah's Ark was one thing... Given current existential threats, is it now time to build a "Space Ark"? spacenews.com/article/opinio… 3 years ago
- Kiloton equivalent asteroids hit the Earth all the time. B612 Foundation wants to do something about it - great video vimeo.com/92478179 3 years ago
- What Science Can and Cannot say about Ethics: academia.edu/6658629/What_S… #ethics 3 years ago
- "I Will Wait For You": The Meaning and Morality of Waiting
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell: A Philosophical and Ethical Book Review
- Is Power Evil? The Ethics of Power
- Book Review: The Moral Landscape by Sam Harris, Part 3
- Book Review: The Moral Landscape by Sam Harris, Part 1
- Peter Singer Reconsiders His Ethics
- Of Durkheim and Facebook: Social Forces and Social Media
Search the MoralMindfield
- Broiling Base Pairs: Is It Unnatural to have a CRISPR Genome?
- Reflections on the San Francisco Archdiocese Sprinkler Case
- Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence
- Concupiscence and Evolution
- Self-Assertion as a Virtue
- Review of Cosmos Episode 1: Giordano Bruno Steals the Show
- The Transhuman Visions Conference – My Synopsis
- Mitochondrial Replacement: The Issue isn’t Mitochondria
- What Marius represents
- Space Ethics: Is Exploration a Moral Imperative? Why to Go or Stay Home
- Guest Post at CatholicMoralTheology.com – Biotechnology Needs More Attention
- Media Says Pope Francis Calls for “More Mercy, Less Orthodoxy”
- The Composition of Our Lives
- Should Ethicists Be Held to a Higher Moral Standard?
- Climate Change Enhanced Wildfires: Will These Burned Forests Grow Back?